'Cuz I sometimes think differently than others (and I tend to lose stuff). So if there's any other odd socks out there, let's get together ...

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Panasonic HS900 video camera

I've been borrowing a friend's HS700 video camera (see my March 5 post) on and off for the past year and a half and I liked it so much I decided to buy one myself.  The updated version is called the HS900 and it's got pretty much the same set of features, with a few improvements.  I was able to buy it at B&H Photo Video for $695 (it came out a year ago for more than twice that!) and it's really sweet.  Read my review at their website.  To summarize: great wide angle lens, excellent HD video image, good low light performance, improved image stabilization, and a 220 GB hard drive to store 30+ hours of footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment